Friday, May 20, 2011

2D1M3C - Challenge #27 - 5minute Challenge

I completed my challenge in the Potter Childrens Garden at the Botanic Gardens. The garden has a maze of native Punga branches, and an amazing Jungle garden full of Bromeliads , the garden sprays water at 30 second intervals to keep the plants moist. My favourite part of the garden were the two statues, representing a boy and a girls complete with face tattoo..





Join us with your 5 minute challenge, click on the button below and link in, we would love to have you join us.        Angela











5 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls

Those are two cool statues Angela! I can only imagine how much fun it would be for a child to run around in that garden!!

Kay L. Davies

Love that footprint!
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Unknown

looks like a great place to visit!

Jeanne Henriques

You got it Angela, perfect! I am with you on the statues, they are wonderful and I love the footprint.

Thanks for the tour!!

Jeanne xxx

Anonymous

Awesome Mum, they are awesome shots!! Love the foot print.

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP