Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wintery Wednesday #3

It is darker earlier these days, and by 5pm the sun is starting to set. By the time I get home from work, which is only a 20minute drive, it is nearly dark.

These photos were taken a few days ago, one on my way home from work, and the other when I arrived home it was crisp, cold and clear.

Hope you are enjoying some warm, sunny weather ..

Sunset at about 5pm, on the way home from work.

The moon was high in the sky, and it was clear and crisp, taken in our garden.
 Angela xx

6 comments:

Sarah

I love the picture of the moon through the tree. It is not that great weather here at the moment-mainly it has been raining! It is cloudy/sunny at the moment so a slight improvement there. We didn't let it stop us having a barbecue yesterday though!

Sylvia K

Beautiful captures of lovely winter skies! I do love the moon through the trees, too! The soft skies in the first shot is a perfect way to end a day! Thanks for sharing the beauty! Hope your week is going well!

Sylvia

Hootin Anni

Beautiful, wintry days you've shared with us all. Oh.........and love your 60th celebration post below this too.

The Summer Kitchen Girls

Angela ~ that moon shot is just lovely! I don't think I'd ever tire of that one! So far our summer has been quite pleasant ~ the days aren't too hot and the nights are lovely.....oh if it would last all summer!

cathycan

It still surprises me when I read about it being Winter down under!
We are just coming into Summer. and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!! I'm sorry I missed it! Hope it was wonderful, sharing it with the Queen's party and all! ; )

The Silver Bunny

Beautiful photos ! I'm the same age as you, a belated Happy Birthday !

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP