Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wintery Wednesday #4

Can't believe that a week has gone by and this is my only post.  Very busy at the moment, work is horrendous and I am exhausted when I get home. The last couple of weekends have been busy with different events..more on that tomorrow.

For now here are my pics for my Wintery Wednesday project. Overnight we got down to -3celsius, that is very cold. Not windy, or rainy, just frosty.Today has been brilliant, sunny and not a cloud in the sky.

When I parked the car, while visiting a client this afternoon, I noticed these ducks all together trying to keep warm, not sure why they weren't sitting in the sunshine.




And then when I walked past the pond these two were sitting together trying hard to warm up..

I wonder why they were standing on one leg?


Have a great week,
Angela xx

4 comments:

Melissa

Love these pic's

Sylvia K

I do love the ducks -- on one leg or two! Delightful captures, Angela! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Suz

oh dear...those poor ducks...I think they are trying to keep their heat in.....
I forget you are in winter...poor thing....I am enjoying summer...and I waited a long time for it to arrive.....so don't be in any hurry to send old man winter packing

Evette Mendisabal

I know why you're SO tired ... it's 'cause your OLD!! I guess being 60 sucks!!! LOL!! Love you mum ... just had to get one more jab in about your recent b'day! ;o}

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP