Friday, May 7, 2010

ABC of Pictures - Letter O

O is for...  Old

Old Buildings, these photos were taken at the historic village in Waiuku. This is the Waiuku Lock-upbuilt in 1865.

Hartmann House Circa 1800's. One of the original cottages of the area. It is now used to sell handcrafts made by locals.





 Old farm equipment taken outside the Waiuku Museum, I have no idea how old these are, but they are really well worn. This looks like an old plough, with the blade on the side.

Your guess is as good as mine, I have no idea what this could be, there is a wheel at the end, and what looks like the frame of a seat at the front.



3 comments:

Evette Mendisabal

Beautiful Mum! I love old buildings. Waiuku certainly has it's share of them.

Melissa

I agree with Evette.
Beautiful.

life in red shoes

I think "old" is beautiful.

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP