Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hobo Bags ...

 Today I decided that I would make Emma and Lucca a Hobo Bag each. Something that they can put there toys into when they go visiting. I have used the first of the huge amount of fabric given to me by my Aunt. I posted about this huge fabric score last week.

Thanks to Dana at Made It for the free tutorial, visit her blog at: http://www.dana-made-it.com/


The pattern was "easie peasie" to follow and they look great. 

Lucca's bag, already full of toys..

Emma loves purple, so this is perfect. It was not my first choice of fabric, this one is much sturdier, the original was too thin.

4 comments:

Anonymous

well done, I am sure the kids will love them

ilovepink1078

Really a nice shadow! This is indeed very informative blog.

By the way, I would like to give thanks to your mom who gave birth to you, because of her I met you and you become part of my life. Give her my warmest greetings...

Happy Mother’s Day!

Melissa

I love it.
Looks great man.
You should be really happy with it all.
Wow ilovepink1078 says some nice things!!!

Evette Mendisabal

Mum, they are beautiful! Thank you so much. I know Emma and Lucca wil just love them. You're the best!

Happy Mothers Day AGAIN from me to you! I love you more than words can explain. I REALLY wish I could be there to celebrate with you. You're the best.

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP