Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm so excited..and I just can't hide it...

No other way to say it folks..but I am so excited..

Now some of you are going to go "WOW" and some of you are going to just look at  this and go  "OK".

But here it is. My Aunty Pam and Uncle Tony have been having a clear out, and have given me the most amazing amount of fabric ever...I can't even photograph it all as there is so much..

As soon as we got home I started to sort it out, and here is just a small sample..




I just want the weather to change so that I won't be tempted to go outside, and have to stay inside and sew. 


5 comments:

Melissa

I need an Auntie Pam!!
Yuki needs summer clothes and I'm really depressed looking online at how much they cost AND if I had thought ahead of time I would've MAKE her shorts, tshirts, skirts and dresses, but now we're gonna have to part out with some money to find stuff.
I hope that I can find soem decent stuff athe second hand store.
Looks to me like you have tons of decent material which is going to make tons of fun things.
The possibilities are endless.

Sarah

Wow what a great selection! I can understand your excitement!

cathycan

You have everything! From vintage looks to modern! I would be excited, too!
Have fun with it!

life in red shoes

You really scored! I can't wait to see what you do with it:)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall

awesome and handsome!

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP